Barbour Plastic’s new BPC400 Dock Bumper corner is unique among other comparable corners. Not only it’s unique size but texture, performance, and design.
It slips over existing bumpers allowing the P shaped extrusion to act as a bumper and then itself adding a second buffer layer of protection.
The end stop feature within interior of the design allows for an end stopping position for the P shape bumper. This feature also allows the P shape bumper to be cut inaccurately/not square and hides this imperfection allowing quicker installs in the field.
The tapered end radius entrance for the P shape bumper is designed to eliminate or reduce “tear off or Pull away” when boat hits it.
Heavy Duty Dense Black Micro-cellular Urethane Foam
- Fits our standard 3 size marine grade P shaped dock bumper
- Fits most industry standard P shape dock bumper
- Excellent Resilience
- Good low temperature flexibility
- Mar resistant textured surface
- Durable with great bounce back
- UV protected